Zenwa is a curator of bespoke women’s clothing; décor & art objets and Refurb’ed furnishings. Our aim is to promote self and cultural awareness, re-use of materials thus reducing landfill and protecting our environment. We promote:
- reasonably priced bespoke women’s clothing and décor items,
- investing in art and photography as art;
- up-cycled and refurbished furnishings
We also offer interior and re-upholstery consulting, breathing new life to customers’ favourite items, rare finds and inherited furnishings from yesteryears.
Our vision is to embrace and nurture the mind, the body and the soul of those who cross our path.
We seek opportunities and collaborate with entrepreneurs, designers, artists to assist them in
- pioneering creativity and innovation
- establishing their art as brands and businesses
- grow individually as leaders and game changers in order to develop the future leaders and foster entrepreneurship.
Zenwa then provides a retail platform for designers and artists to showcase and sell their wares thus creating a household name for themselves.