Are you frustrated by constant changes in your personal, work life and globally that leave you unsure about your life path?
Are you ready to ignite your passion and turn it into your way of life while creating a legacy for the next generation?
Invest in curated online resources, guided coaching and support communities that will unlock your inner wisdom, build your confidence in order for you to take advantage of opportunities change presents in your life, and live a fulfilled life.
These tools will help you
- Clarify your life path and intentions, your visions and dreams,
- Understand your life experiences and lessons
- Gain insight on how you can use inner wisdom to your advantage
- Learn skills to build your aspirations into your way of life
- Take advantage of technology and resources to build a legacy
- Live the life you truly feel destined for.
Creating legacies for future generations is our mission.
Collabo Lab was inspired by challenges creative hustlers and artists experience when seeking collaborations with specialist professionals to grow their art into legacy businesses.Tweet
- It’s a safe and engaging online space for creative hustlers to interact with each other while also sourcing products and services within.
- Our community shares skills, exchanges opinions and is open to new ideas through quality posts and engaging discussions.
- Practical e-learning resources for creative hustlers that strengthen business sense in the world of art thus turning hustles into African art legacy brands.
Ever worn your favourite dress and someone walked up to you and told you exactly where bought it? They are going for IT?
Shown up at a wedding in your best new number only to find three other people IN THE SAME DRESS? We believe in one-of-a-kind pieces that showcase your unique individuality without sharing the spotlight with anyone but YOU! And whoever else inherits your legacy investments.
We curate innovative retail opportunities and introduce customers to one-of-a-kind products made by African artists and entrepreneurs i.e. markets, online marketplaces, our own online store
Interior and re-upholstery consulting service on existing furnishings to give them a new lease on life.
Our Ethos is based on responsible consumerism:
keep only what you need, give away what you don’t need, and
protect the environment, re-use environmentally friendly, up-cycled products and services.Nomna
Nurture yourself through one of our offerings. We have your needs covered.
Why Zenwa for YOU?
YOU are Unique
So are the products and services that match your quirky taste.
Invest in making you and your environment beautiful, comfortable and uniquely YOU .
Nurture your unique personality
Build the African Legacy
Make your mark in the legacies we create for the future generations.
Our flexible retail experience thrives on innovative collaboration and growth opportunities among various professionals, entrepreneurs, artists and designers.
Embrace our African Talent
Save the Environment
Re-use and refurb old furnishings, embrace slow fashion and save the environment one shopping trip at a time.
Promote self and cultural awareness, reduce landfill and protect our environment for future generations.
Protect our Environment
Conversations with Nomna
One-on-one Conversations with Nomna, for moments when we are faced with change, cannot find our way around it and need a trusted friend to walk the journey with us.
INTERACTIVE Change Talks
Join us as we chat about change, its effects in our lives and business, how we can better manage it in order to benefit from the positive opportunities it presents.
Join our community
Celebrate YOU and the next generations through appreciating unique innovative products and services created by our fellow Africans.